Wilson A900 12" First Base Glove
The 12" A900 First Base mitt is made for ball players looking to get an edge at first base. This model, comes in a LHT & RHT, with a Single Post Web. The A900 series of wilson baseball gloves has a clean old-school look with its British Tan and Black leather with classic Wilson Gold and Black Logos. Even better -- grounders, line drives and fly balls don't stand a chance with a glove that's ready right away. There's no long winter break-in or sore knuckles punching the leather
- Single Post Web
- British Tand & Black Leather
- Double Palm Construction (front side)
- Full leather construction
- Low profile heel (front side)
All orders will ship either the same or next business day after the order is placed. The following are approximate delivery times within Canada:
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
Orders within most areas of Canada that are greater than $100.00 ship FREE. We offer Estimated shipping rates during our checkout process. Select products online do have oversized charges due to the size and / or weight of the item. Items such as Hockey Nets, Hockey Goalie Leg Pads and Hockey Wheel Bags may be subject to an oversized shipping charge. It is important to note that these oversized charges, as well as shipping to rural areas, are not covered under our Free Shipping offer.
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.
TAX FREE FOR INTERNATIONAL ORDERS!
That's right, ALL orders placed outside of Canada are TAX FREE! The price you see is the price you pay! *(PLEASE NOTE that this does NOT include shipping or custom fees. You are responsible for any duty or brokerage fees that your country may require you to pay).