Wilson US Open Tennis Balls
Wilson US Open Tennis Balls Features
For more than 40 years, every point at the US Open has been scored with a Wilson US Open tennis ball. Unparalleled consistency and performance make it the gold standard in tennis, trusted by the best in the game when it's all on the line. Crafted with premium woven felt for superior bounce characteristics over the course of three sets, this ball is available in Extra Duty, Regular Duty and High Altitude variations to ensure optimal performance on your preferred playing surface.
- Created Season 201406
- Sub-Department Tennis Ball
- Sub Department Tennis Ball
- Model Type Standard
- Approved by USTA and ITF for competitive play
- Official Ball of the US Open
- Made with premium woven felt
- Extra Duty: Ideal performance on hard, abrasive courts
- Regular Duty: Ideal performance on soft, clay/indoor surfaces
- High Altitude: Ideal performance on surfaces above 3,000 ft.
- Can includes 3 balls; case includes 24 cans
- Balls are numbered to differentiate from balls used by other players on neighboring courts
- BC - next business day
- Alberta - Two business days
- Saskatchewan - Two business days
- Manitoba - Three business days
- Ontario - Five business days
- Quebec - Five business days
- Maritime Provinces - Six business days
The following are approximate delivery times to the United States:
- West - Two to four business days
- Mid West - Four to six business days
- South - Five to seven business days
- North East - Five to seven business days
CAN I TRACK MY SHIPMENT?
YES! We provide you with a Tracking number via email once your order has shipped.